David Tennant will be one of the many guests appearing at this year's Adobe MAX Creativity Conference. The virtual event promises an immersive and engaging digital experience of speakers, celebrity appearances, musical performances and global collaborative art projects. Taking place over three days with over 350 sessions, the event is available to all at no cost.
Register here now to start building your schedule - you will need to create an Adobe ID account first.
Click here for a full list of participants.
David will be taking part in two events which will be broadcast live:
Wednesday 21st October 12:45 - 14:15 BST
LB5020 - Graphic Design: From Blank Screen to Brilliant
Join the graphic design powerhouse and go from Blank Screen
to Brilliant in 90 minutes with luminary speakers, including:
- Erik Spiekerman, who opens the doors into his letterpress workshop as he shares his view on typography and design
- "The Queen of Books" Irma Boom shares her studio and discusses the process behind some of her most iconic book designs*
- Camille Walala invites you to her studio, a tour full of vibrant colour, optimism and bold pattern.
- Graphic designer, storyteller, and typographer Stefan Sagmeister will talk about the most successful strategies he has used throughout the past 25 years.**
- David Tennant, multi award winning actor, shares his thoughts on creativity and where he finds inspiration.*
*On-demand October 20–22 only
**Only premiere once
Region: Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Thursday 22nd October 20:30 - 21:30 BST
LB5053 - The Future is Creative
Join Adobe's Senior Director of Education Initiatives Ben
Forta hosts The Future is Creative.
Special guests include:
- Chris Do, Futur Founder, who speaks on "Teaching What You Know and Making a Living Doing What You Love"
- Music Break with violinist Sumina Studer
- Hip-hop artist, activist, and actor Common about the progressive charter school he opened on the South Side of Chicago called Art in Motion. It has a peace room and a dedicated wellness center, and instead of detention, the kids are taught to meditate. The curriculum is centered around music, the arts, individualized personal learning, wellness, and movement classes.*
- Thought leadership agenda in Education. Join Elisa Villanueva Beard, CEO, Teachers for America
- David Tennant, the Scottish actor who portrayed the Tenth Doctor Who, as he shares his thoughts on creativity and where he finds inspiration*
*On-demand October 22 only